30 November 2011
What's in it for Waihi?
- What has modern mining done for our town and district?
Golden Link shop hours
- How reliable is the information gained from Newmont's telephone poll?
- Why did we poll when we did?
Property and Community Improvements
- Our response to your feedback will be available mid December
Waihi's Gold FM
- A weekly interview aired live on Waihi radio
Waihi township is situated near the east coast of the North Island, within ninety minutes’ drive of half the population of New Zealand, including the major cities of Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga and Rotorua.
Areas of natural beauty within the locality include the Karangahake Gorge, Waihi Beach and the coastline north and south.